Thursday, 12 January 2017

Dannii Minogue hasn't spoken to Simon Cowell in six years

Dannii Minogue has revealed she's had no contact with The X Factor since leaving seven years ago.


Dannii was a judge on the show between 2007 and 2010 alongside Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Cheryl Cole and Sharon Osbourne.

But speaking this week, Dannii revealed she hadn't spoken to Simon or had any contact with the show since the 2010 final.

“I haven’t spoken to him and I have no idea what he’s said about the show," Dannii revealed to The Sun newspaper. “I have had zero contact with X Factor since I left. I haven’t seen it.”

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/let-it-shine/296849-dannii-minogue-hasnt-spoken-simon-cowell-since-leaving-x-factor.html

Cheryl Cole and Dannii MinogueCheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue

No comments:

Post a Comment